Important Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Treatment Information
We can help you identify mental health support and treatment options.
Case Management Team
Cigna HealthcareSM case managers are health care specialists with the skills, experience, and compassion to help you access resources and support for Mental Health and/or Substance Use Disorders.
Help in an Emergency or Crisis
Case managers are trained to help you meet emergency and crisis situations related to Mental Health and/or Substance Use Disorders. Useful resources include:
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at
- The Washington Recovery Help Line available 24/7 for Substance Use Disorders at
- The number on your ID card, or contact your Employee Assistance Program.
- Calling 911 for immediate help in a life threatening emergency.
In-Network Treatment and Services
To find an in-network Mental Health or substance use provider:
- Cigna Healthcare customers should log in to
- Visit the
- Call customer service at the toll-free number on your Cigna Healthcare ID card. Check your plan documents for more information.
- Get help from a clinical representative. Customer service representatives will search for providers to help assess needs and evaluate clinical risk factors.
Cigna.comfor additional resources or log in to the myCigna® website or the myCigna® app.
In-network Mental Health and/or Substance Use Disorder services should be available in your service area. Expect an appointment:
- Within 10 business days for in-network Mental Health and/or Substance Use Disorder services covered as primary care.
- Within 15 business days for Mental Health and/or Substance Use Disorder services covered as specialty care.
If you are unable to find services in your service area or within these timeframes, contact customer service.
How to File a Complaint with the Office of the Insurance Commissioner
To file a complaint with the Office of the Insurance Commissioner (OIC), use the complaint form or call the OIC’s toll-free insurance consumer hotline at
Office of the Insurance Commissioner’s Report on Consumer Complaints
For more information, visit the website of the
Covered Primary or Specialty Care Services
You should be able to get an appointment within 10 business days for primary care, and within 15 business days for specialty care.
Error loading table data.
Offered by: Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company or their affiliates.
All Cigna Healthcare products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of The Cigna GroupSM Corporation, including Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Behavioral Health, Inc., and HMO or service company subsidiaries of The Cigna Group Health Corporation. The Cigna Healthcare name, logo, and other Cigna Healthcare marks are owned by Cigna Healthcare Intellectual Property, Inc.
I want to...
Secure Member Sites
The Cigna Group Information
Individual and family medical and dental insurance plans are insured by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company (CHLIC), Cigna HealthCare of Arizona, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Illinois, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Georgia, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of North Carolina, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of South Carolina, Inc., and Cigna HealthCare of Texas, Inc. Group health insurance and health benefit plans are insured or administered by CHLIC, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company (CGLIC), or their affiliates (see
All insurance policies and group benefit plans contain exclusions and limitations. For availability, costs and complete details of coverage, contact a licensed agent or Cigna sales representative. This website is not intended for residents of New Mexico.