Accredo has joined the Cigna family as a Cigna specialty pharmacy. We look forward to working together to better serve you and all of your pharmacy, health, and wellness needs. Learn more about Accredo
If you have Cigna-administered pharmacy benefits and are filling certain specialty medications through home delivery, your prescriptions will be moved to Accredo at a specific time starting this summer 2019, through the fall.1 We'll make the process easy, and you don't need to do anything.
Here's what to expect:
- If you're taking a medication that's moving to Accredo, we'll send you a letter.
- Soon after, a representative from Accredo will contact you, set up your order, and schedule delivery of your medication, with shipping at no extra cost to you. Note Accredo won't fill your prescription without your approval.
- Once you've filled your first prescription with Accredo and it's time for a refill, a representative will contact you to take care of everything. And depending on what medication you're taking, you may be able to refill it online or by text.2
Personalized, expert one-to-one care
As part of your Cigna-administered pharmacy benefits, you'll have access to Accredo.3 If you have a complex medical condition such as multiple sclerosis, hepatitis C, or rheumatoid arthritis, Accredo can fill and deliver your specialty medication to your home (or location of your choice).4
Accredo's team of specialty trained pharmacists and nurses are available 24/7 and are experienced in complex conditions that require specialty medications.
They can help:
- Counsel and train on how to take your medication and work through side effects
- Provide nutrition support for those with cancer
- Ensure your therapy is on track by checking in with you and your doctor
- Get your medications approved for coverage
Why Choose Accredo
- Helpful reminders on refills to help make sure you don't miss a dose
- Easy refills by text2 on certain prescriptions
- Fast shipping at no extra cost, even on medications that need special handling, like refrigeration
- Track your orders with real-time updates5 once Accredo ships your order
- Get help paying for your medication with copay assistance coordination and other options
- Conveniently contact us anytime by text, phone, or online
If you have Cigna-administered pharmacy benefits and would like to talk with an Accredo representative, call 1 (877) 826-7657 Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 10:00 pm and on Saturdays, 7:00 am – 4:00 pm Central Time.
Video: Managing Specialty Medications with Accredo
This 2-minute video shows how Accredo provides personalized care and guidance to help with complex medical conditions.
- Not all specialty prescriptions will move to Accredo. We'll let customers know which of their prescriptions is moving.
- The ability to refill prescriptions by text is only available for certain medications. To get text messages, you'll have to sign up for Accredo's texting service. You can do this when you call Accredo to refill your prescription. Once you sign up, simply reply to their welcome text to get started. Standard text messaging rates apply.
- Not all plans offer Accredo as a covered pharmacy option. Please log in to the myCigna® app or website, or check your plan materials, to learn more about the pharmacies in your plan's network.
- As allowable by law.
- You'll see your first order in the myCigna app or website once Accredo ships it.
Pharmacy benefit plans and management services are offered by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company (CHLIC), Express Scripts, Inc., or their affiliates. Health plans and health insurance policies are insured and/or administered by CHLIC, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, and HMO or service company subsidiaries of Cigna Health Corporation, including Cigna HealthCare of Arizona, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of California, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Colorado, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Connecticut, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Florida, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Georgia, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Illinois, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Indiana, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of St. Louis, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of North Carolina, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of New Jersey, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of South Carolina, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Tennessee, Inc. (CHC-TN), and Cigna HealthCare of Texas, Inc. Plans and insurance policies contain exclusions and limitations and may not be available in all areas. For costs and details of coverage, see your plan documents. Group policy forms: OK - HP-APP-1 et al., OR - HP-POL38 02-13, TN - HP-POL43/HC-CER1V1 et al. (CHLIC); GSA-COVER, et al. (CHC-TN). "Accredo" refers to Accredo Health Group, Inc., a Cigna company. "Accredo" and "Express Scripts" are service marks of Express Scripts Strategic Development, Inc.