For security reasons, Cigna.com no longer supports your browser version. Please update your browser, or use an alternative browser such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Mozilla Firefox for the best Cigna.com experience.
How to submit a claim
First, you will need to fill out the claim form below. A few key things to remember:
- Please provide as much information as possible.
- All fields are required unless marked optional.
- A claim cannot be submitted without the required fields completed.
- Click the “Next” button at the bottom of each page to save your information.
- In the last step, you’ll be able to review and print all the information you’ve provided.
If at any time you have questions or need assistance, please call 1 (800) 754-3207.
You may also submit your claim by fax, email, or mail by downloading, printing, and completing one of these claim forms:
Note: Based on higher than normal claim volumes, please allow additional time for review.
Step 8 of 8
Your confirmation number is .
What happens next?
- A Cigna Claims Manager will be assigned to manage your supplemental health claim. Please note, based on higher than normal claim volumes, please allow additional time for review.
- If necessary information is missing, we may reach out to you, your doctor, and/or your employer at that time.
- If you have any questions or concerns, or need to correct any of the information you submitted, feel free to call us at 1 (800) 754-3207.
If you have another claim to file, you can submit a claim online.
There was a problem submitting your data, please try again later.