For security reasons, Cigna.com no longer supports your browser version. Please update your browser, or use an alternative browser such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Mozilla Firefox for the best Cigna.com experience.
When you sell Cigna Individual and Family Health Plans, you’re helping to bring affordable, quality care options to every customer.
Our integrated benefits provide us with the ability to get ahead of your customers’ needs and to proactively engage and guide them to the care they need, when and how they need it. It’s this level of personalized support that allows us to focus on their well-being, so you can focus on your business.
Cigna Individual and Family Plan brokers get:
- Competitive commissions paid on-time and twice per month
- An improved portfolio of products featuring the well-known Cigna brand, making it easy to attract customers and sell
- Confidence knowing you’re working with a company who always puts its customers first
- 24/7/365 customer support
- Cigna’s consistent presence on the ACA marketplace
In this virtual home office, you’ll get the most up-to-date forms for your state(s), along with:
- Quoting and applying information
- Commissions and book of business details
- Producer training
- Brochures and marketing pieces
- News and updates
Benefits that help you rise above the rest
With Cigna Individual and Family Health Plans, we keep costs down and satisfaction up by partnering with leading medical and dental providers to deliver quality, affordable health care.
Cigna Individual and Family Health Plans feature:
- ACA compliance
- $0 virtual care1
- $0 preventive care2
- Programs that reward healthy behaviors
- No referrals needed for specialist visits
- 24/7 physician, nurse and customer service access
- Cost estimator tool that compares out-of-pocket costs across providers
- Access to benefit information anytime, anywhere with myCigna® website or app
- Available in AZ, CO, FL, GA, IL, KS, MS, MO, NC, PA, TN, UT, and VA
Cigna Dental Insurance Plans feature:
- A variety of coverage options
- No copays or deductibles for cleanings, routine x-rays, and more with in-network dentists3
- No waiting period for preventive services4
- 15% discount on monthly premiums for additional family members on the plan
- 93,000 dentists at more than 297,000 locations5
- Available in all 50 states
Go-to resources at your fingertips
Everything you need for successful selling:
Solutions for every type of customer
Cigna offers Medicare solutions for eligible customers, as well as Medicare Supplement insurance to protect against unexpected illness or accidents.
For broker/agent use only.
1 Cigna provides access to dedicated virtual care through a national telehealth provider, MDLive located on myCigna, as part of your health plan. Providers are solely responsible for any treatment provided to their patients. Video chat may not be available in all areas or with all providers. This service is separate from your health plan’s network and may not be available in all areas. $0 virtual care benefit for minor acute medical care not available for all plans. HSA plans and non-minor acute medical care may apply a copay, coinsurance or deductible. Virtual care does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. Refer to plan documents for complete description of virtual care services and costs, including other telehealth/telemedicine benefits. For IL customers a primary care provider referral may be required for specialist virtual visits.
2 Plans may vary. Includes eligible in-network preventive care services. Some preventive care services may not be covered, including most immunizations for travel. Reference plan documents for a list of covered and non-covered preventive care service.
3 Not all preventive services are covered, including athletic mouth guards. See your policy for a complete list of covered and non-covered preventive services, and frequency limitations.
4 Waiting periods may apply to restorative and orthodontia services, except in RI and may vary by state. See plan details.
5 Cigna internal data March 2021. Subject to change.