Provider Education and Resources
Area Training Events
We are pleased to announce the following educational opportunities for providers participating in the Cigna-HealthSpring's STAR+PLUS program. To ensure that there is adequate seating and refreshments, and that you receive the webinar information, we are requesting all providers R.S.V.P.
For upcoming training event dates in your area, please click on your location:
- Hidalgo Service Delivery Area
- Tarrant Service Delivery Area
- MRSA - Northeast
- Texas Medicare-Medicaid Plan (MMP)
Up-to-date ICD-10 coding information for Cigna-HealthSpring STAR+PLUS Providers is available - click here.
Clinical Practice Guidelines
As part of our commitment to Quality, Cigna-HealthSpring has adopted the national clinical practice guidelines and best practices which can be found here and we encourage providers to use them as clinical tools for decision making.
Webinars and presentations previously listed here for Provider In-service,Authorizations and Claims presentations are currently being updated and are coming soon.
Texas State Medicaid Resources for STAR+PLUS Providers
- Behavioral Health Quick Reference Guide
- Blood Lead Testing and Case Management – Quick Reference Guide
- LTSS Billing Guidelines
- Migrant Clinicians Network
Information and enrollment, click here: http://www.migrantclinician.org
- Nursing Facility Quick Reference Guide
- STAR+PLUS Provider Quick Reference Guide
- Texas Health Steps Clinical Record Review Tool
- Texas Public Health Listing of Notifiable Conditions
- Texas Health Steps Periodicity Schedule
- Texas Health Steps Provider Desk Reference
- Texas Health Steps Provider Training Article: Checkup Documentation – Essential to Medical Records
- Texas Health Steps Quick Reference Guide
- Texas Health Steps Regional Contacts