MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PHARMACY NETWORK
The Cigna-HealthSpring Medicare Advantage plans with prescription coverage contract with approximately 64,000 network pharmacies throughout the country, including major retail pharmacy chains and independent pharmacies. This network gives you convenient access to pharmacies in your area.
Cigna-HealthSpring's Drug / Pharmacy Search Tool allows you to get an estimate for your prescription drug costs. Prices provided through this tool are estimates and can differ from actual costs when a prescription is dispensed.
- When providing a cost estimate we will use many factors that will affect the cost. Things like the pharmacy you use, the dosage, whether you order a 30, 60 or 90-day supply.
- For generics, the manufacturer of the generic medication can vary from pharmacy to pharmacy and over time. A different manufacturer may have different costs.
- The costs that are online can be nearly 30 days old before they are refreshed. So we will use the best information that we have.
- Also, drugs costs can vary over time due to general price changes for several reasons such as:
- Drug prices change almost weekly just like the prices change on other things that you buy like milk or gas, for example.
- Or if you are taking a generic medication, your pharmacy may have switched to a different manufacturer and this could result in a different price.
- In addition, what you pay may change throughout the year as you move through the stages of your coverage.
Over 32,000 Preferred Network Pharmacies*
When you choose to get your medications at one of these retail pharmacies, you’ll typically pay much less. And with so many retail pharmacies with preferred cost-shares, finding one is easy.
*Preferred network pharmacy savings do not apply to all plans.
Mail Order Pharmacies (Home Delivery)
Cigna-HealthSpring offers home delivery options for your maintenance medications. You can choose Postal Prescription Services (PPS), a Kroger company, and you will receive preferred cost-shares.
- Have your Cigna-HealthSpring ID card and medication list ready
- Visit the PPS website: www.PPSRx.com
- Call PPS 1-800-552-6694 (TTY 711)
After you create your account:
- Ask your doctor to send in a new prescription
- By mail:
PPS Customer Service, P.O. Box 2718, Portland OR 972208
NCPDP code - 3812674
Cigna-HealthSpring Prescription Drug Plan (Part D)
For Cigna-HealthSpring Prescription Drug Plan (Part D) information and Pharmacy directory, use the link below.