Cigna Pharmacy Network Key Features:*
- Depending on your plan design, the Cigna pharmacy network may include major retail chains as well as many independent pharmacies.
- Get medications delivered right to your door and more with Cigna Home Delivery PharmacySM.**
- Brand and generic options are included in the broad list of covered prescription medications.
You can also expect:
- 24/7 access to all your prescription information on myCigna
- Programs and tools to help get the most out of your pharmacy coverage
- Access to Cigna's national network of retail pharmacies
- Medications delivered right to your door, refill reminders and more through Cigna Home Delivery PharmacySM**
- Coverage for most FDA-approved prescription medications
Get the most out of your pharmacy plan:1
- Register for myCigna. View plan details, account balances and claims history for yourself and your covered family members, access your ID card and track Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy** orders and request refills. Use the myCigna app for easy on-the-go access whenever you need it.
- Learn which medications the plan covers. Review your drug list with your doctor to see if lower-cost options may be right for you.
- Find out how to save money. Use the Drug Cost tool on myCigna, under the Estimate Health Care Costs Tab, to learn how much your medication may cost and view lower-cost alternatives, if available. The amount you’ll pay depends on if your medication is a generic. Generics are approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). They have the same strength and active ingredients as brand name medications, but often cost much less, preferred brand or non-preferred brand.
- Get 24/7 help with specialty medications. Do you have questions about your specialty medications such as side effects, drug interactions or how to handle or store them? Call us anytime, 24 hours a day, seven days a week at the number on your Cigna ID card.
Looking for a retail pharmacy?
Go to our online directory for a list of network pharmacies, and other health care providers in the Cigna network.
* Plans may vary. Please see your plan documents for the details of your employer’s specific pharmacy plan.
** Plans vary, so some plans may not include Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy. Please check your enrollment materials for more information on what pharmacies are included in the network for your employer’s plan.
1 Health benefit plans vary, but in general to be eligible for coverage a drug must be approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), prescribed by a health care provider, purchased from a licensed pharmacy and medically necessary. If your employer’s plan provides coverage for certain prescription drugs with no cost-share, you may be required to use an in-network pharmacy to fill the prescription. If you use a pharmacy that does not participate in the plan’s network, your prescription may not be covered, or reimbursement may be limited by the plan’s copayment, coinsurance or deductible requirements. Refer to your plan documents for costs and complete details of the plan's prescription drug coverage.
“Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy” refers to Tel-Drug, Inc. and Tel-Drug of Pennsylvania, L.L.C. (Cigna companies).