Engage in a Cigna Plan Network
15 million+ customers*
1 million+ health care providers*
50 U.S. States
We Make it Easy
- User-friendly online services including the
- Reduced administrative burden so you can spend more time caring for patients
Newslettersthat help you stay up-to-date on our policies, guidelines, industry changes and trends
We Support Your Profession
- Evidence-based programs and policies focused on measurable health improvement and cost efficiency
- Actionable, patient-specific information that enables shared decision making and quality health care delivery
- Support for your patients, from
adherence coachingto discounted language assistanceservices
We Support Your Business
- Health plan designs that encourage customer to use network providers like you
- Timely, accurate claims processing and easy electronic payments
- Fair, competitive compensation
- A local team of medical executives and service representatives who understand your market, your business, and its challenges
*Facts About Cigna.
I want to...
Secure Member Sites
Cigna Company Information
Individual and family medical and dental insurance plans are insured by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company (CHLIC), Cigna HealthCare of Arizona, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Illinois, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Georgia, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of North Carolina, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of South Carolina, Inc., and Cigna HealthCare of Texas, Inc. Group health insurance and health benefit plans are insured or administered by CHLIC, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company (CGLIC), or their affiliates (see
All insurance policies and group benefit plans contain exclusions and limitations. For availability, costs and complete details of coverage, contact a licensed agent or Cigna sales representative. This website is not intended for residents of New Mexico.