If you need help with issues like depression and anxiety, we can help.
Call us at
Shop and compare Medicare Advantage plans now
Something went wrong
We were unable to load Plan finder tool, please try again later.
Find in-network pharmacies and covered prescriptions, too.
Or, call us at
Behavioral Health services are available as part of our Cigna Medicare Advantage plans.
How the Cigna Behavioral Health Unit Can Help You
Do you need help with behavioral health issues like depression, anxiety, or substance use? Does a loved one have a progressive disease like dementia or Alzheimer’s? We can help. Cigna’s Behavioral Health Unit can support you with facts, help, and care coordination.
These services are available at no cost to Cigna Medicare Advantage customers.
Our team can help you find behavioral health care providers, make sense of costs like copays and transit fees, and explain your care choices, such as psychiatrists, psychologists, and therapists.1
The Community Based Care Coordination Team (CBCC) works with you to support your care. They can team up with your providers and other behavioral health staff on your behalf.
You can find a behavioral health care provider any time with our
If you have an inpatient hospital stay, we will work with your providers to make sure you get the proper discharge. We will also handle any precertification and concurrent reviews of your stay.
Behavioral Health Programs
Depression Disease Management (DDM)
Substance Use Coaching
Behavioral Health Resources
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Healthwise Mental and Behavioral Health
Programs and Services
Learn More About Medicare
Let's Get Started
Thank you for your interest in Cigna. Please provide some basic information about your company and a representative will contact you.
Something went wrong
We were unable to load Medicare Connectus form, please try again later.
1For some non-emergency related behavioral health services, you may still need to get prior authorization.
Customer Plan Links
Other Cigna Websites
Medicare Advantage Policy Disclaimers
All Cigna products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation. The Cigna name, logos, and other Cigna marks are owned by Cigna Intellectual Property, Inc. All clinical products and services of the LivingWell Health Centers are either provided by or through clinicians contracted with HealthSpring Life & Health Insurance Company, Inc., HealthSpring of Florida, Inc., Bravo Health Mid-Atlantic, Inc., and Bravo Health Pennsylvania, Inc. or employees leased by HS Clinical Services, PC, Bravo Advanced Care Center, PC (PA), Bravo Advanced Care Center, PC (MD) and not by Cigna Corporation. The Cigna name, logos, and other Cigna marks are owned by Cigna Intellectual Property, Inc. All pictures are used for illustrative purposes only.
Cigna contracts with Medicare to offer Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO plans and Part D Prescription Drug Plans (PDP) in select states, and with select State Medicaid programs. Enrollment in Cigna depends on contract renewal.
Medicare Supplement Policy Disclaimers
Medicare Supplement website content not approved for use in: Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, Virginia.
AN OUTLINE OF COVERAGE IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. We'll provide an outline of coverage to all persons at the time the application is presented.
Our company and agents are not connected with or endorsed by the U.S. Government or the federal Medicare program. This is a solicitation for insurance. An insurance agent may contact you. Premium and benefits vary by plan selected. Plan availability varies by state. Medicare Supplement policies are underwritten by Cigna National Health Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, American Retirement Life Insurance Company or Loyal American Life Insurance Company. Each insurer has sole responsibility for its own products.
The following Medicare Supplement Plans are available to persons eligible for Medicare due to disability: Plan A in Arkansas, Connecticut, Indiana, Maryland, Oklahoma, Texas, and Virginia; Plans A, F, and G in North Carolina; and Plans C and D in New Jersey for individuals aged 50-64. Medicare Supplement policies contain exclusions, limitations, and terms under which the policies may be continued in force or discontinued. For costs and complete details of coverage, contact the company.
This website is designed as a marketing aid and is not to be construed as a contract for insurance. It provides a brief description of the important features of the policy. Please refer to the policy for the full terms and conditions of coverage.
American Retirement Life Insurance Company, Cigna National Health Insurance Company and Loyal American Life Insurance Company do not issue policies in New Mexico.
Kansas Disclosures, Exclusions and Limitations
Medicare Supplement Policy Forms: Plan A: CNHIC-MS-AA-A-KS, CNHIC-MS-AO-A-KS; Plan F: CNHIC-MS-AA-F-KS, CNHIC-MS-AO-F-KS; Plan G: CNHIC-MS-AA-G-KS, CNHIC-MS-AO-G-KS; Plan N: CNHIC-MS-AA-N-KS, CNHIC-MS-AO-N-KS
Exclusions and Limitations:
The benefits of this policy will not duplicate any benefits paid by Medicare. The combined benefits of this policy and the benefits paid by Medicare may not exceed one-hundred percent (100%) of the Medicare Eligible Expenses incurred. This policy will not pay benefits for the following:
(1) the Medicare Part B Deductible;
(2) any expense which You are not legally obligated to pay; or services for which no charge is normally made in the absence of insurance;
(3) any services that are not medically necessary as determined by Medicare;
(4) any portion of any expense for which payment is made by Medicare or other government programs (except Medicaid); or for which payment would have been made by Medicare if You were enrolled in Parts A and B of Medicare;
(5) any type of expense not a Medicare Eligible Expense except as provided previously in this policy;
(6) any deductible, Coinsurance or Co-payment not covered by Medicare, unless such coverage is listed as a benefit in this policy; or
(7) Preexisting Conditions: We will not pay for any expenses incurred for care or treatment of a Preexisting Condition for the first six (6) months from the effective date of coverage. This exclusion does not apply if You applied for and were issued this policy under guaranteed issue status; if on the date of application for this policy You had at least six (6) months of prior Creditable Coverage; or, if this policy is replacing another Medicare Supplement policy and a six (6) month waiting period has already been satisfied. Evidence of prior coverage or replacement must have been disclosed on the application for this policy. If You had less than six (6) months prior Creditable Coverage, the Preexisting Conditions limitation will be reduced by the aggregate amount of Creditable Coverage. If this policy is replacing another Medicare Supplement policy, credit will be given for any portion of the waiting period that has been satisfied.